• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

WaterSki

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I can tell you who it isn't . . . . . any Major airline. Try the "Regionals" forum.

It used to be Resort Air, don't know who they are part of now.

Ty Webb said:
Well, I can tell you who it isn't . . . . . any Major airline. Try the "Regionals" forum.

Ty is right, they are TSA, and they are in the regionals board,along with Airtran!

Last edited:
The above is correct

Oh, we're a major, all right. Just ask the D.O.T. They are the ones that make that determination, not some drunken regional butt pirate like yourself.

Moderator reviewed. Right on the edge. Hey Ty, help a brother out, OK?

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ty Webb said:
Oh, we're a major, all right. Just ask the D.O.T. They are the ones that make that determination, not some drunken regional butt pirate like yourself.

To start off i like Air Tran and would love to work there but according to what you typed then XJET, AE, Comair, Skywest, etc are majors.

And please dont downplay regional pilots. Where were you at before Air Tran? i think i remember you were once a regional pilot, i may be wrong.

No Beef just Pointing stuff out.
Carry on

Last edited:
this is sooooo sad. a guy, or gal, ask a simple question and someone *cough-ty-cough* has to be a total a$$. and he can't even answer the question, he can tell us who it ain't, but he can't tell us who it is. i don't think fly high asked who isn't waterski.

Latest resources

Back