Watches

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seiko "Orange Monster"

Having considered Avbug's comments about "yuppie" watches, let me suggest the Seiko SKX781 Diver's Watch. The link is to a review and pix of the watch. I have this watch and second the reviewer's comments about quality. This is a totally cool watch with unbelievable dial luminescence. Very rugged stainless steel case with a similarly rugged stainless bracelet with a double-locking mechanism, rendering it less vulnerable to being lost. This is a diver's watch, so water resistance is a given. Best of all, you can get an "Orange Monster" for less than $200, including shipping, which really is amazing for the quality you're purchasing. Some of the Seiko factory stores, such as Kittery, Maine and Riverhead, New York, have been running specials, so you very likely can do even better. Both stores will ship.

If you don't like an orange dial, Seiko makes the SKX779 "Black Monster", which is the same watch but with a black dial.

Last edited:
Received the Breitling Blackbird with pilot bracelet for Christmas. I love it. Breitlings are great and have proven so with my Colt I have owned for 6+ years. I am going to purchase a timex or one of those Swiss Army GMT watches to knock around in. Any $100 GMT watch suggestions. Happy Holidays.
Dude

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back