• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Watch out for the cabbies in HTO--East Hampton

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't think the cop seeing it as an immigrant trying to hustle 2 pilots as being racist. He's a cop he sees stuff like this all the time. However, the liberal way is to cry boo hoo for the poor ____place victim type here____ who can do no wrong because liberals love to baby over "racism" every time someone who is not white gets arrested for committing a crime. Gimme a break. And yes, I know, everyone who doesn't vote for Obama is racist.

You completely missed the boat on my post. The bold type was directed at wolfpackpilot and specific to his post. I happen to think it was racist. No whining, no crying, just racist. Did I say conservatives like to deny that racism exists under the guise of whiny liberals? No. Now you bring broad brush generalizations into it about liberals. Way to go in contributing to the reputation of conservatives to think of everything in black and white. You give me a break.

Your whole post is essentially a lame straw man argument. Pathetic.

How did this post morph into a racist tirade? How about we get back to the original point - avoid the female cabbie at HTO. She will rip you off if you are not careful - watch for the BAIT and SWITCH...

The best is after you've had a couple of drinks and the cabbie thinks your either a tourist or too drunk to realize he took the long way home.

Boston cabbies are the worst scumbags on earth. I wonder who they are always talking to on the phone wtf. Whenever I get in a cab its, turn off the phone, turn on the AC, and turn off the jihadist music.

They have to have ezpass but they get around it by not putting money on it so you get to spend an extra 10 minutes in the cash line at the tolls.

So annoys me. I'm sure we'll experience it saturday. :)

Well, I WILL agree that one or all of us may be too drun to know any better :)

Latest resources

Back