• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Was is Worth More in the Log Book

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I can tell you from my experiences, that most of the regional airlines require a certain amount of M.E. time, usually several hundred hours. So if you have a thousand hours of S.E. turbine time and no multi time, you're out of luck.

That being said, though, if you already have the twin time, adding a bunch of S.E. turbine time on top of it sure looks good.

LAXSaabdude.

SE turbine v. ME anything

All things being equal, I would choose ME, and especially PIC multi. The regionals really look closely at your multi. Multi time does not grow on trees.

For that matter, neither does turbine. I would second LAXSaabdude on going for SE turbine if you have at least 500 hours of PIC Multi.

Good luck with your efforts.

Multi-engine Time hands down. I know when we interview we could pretty much care less about the "single-engine" time, that grows on many more trees than the multi-engine time will grow on ... Although some regionals seem to careless about 135/turbine time ( atleast my own personal experience thus far with one regional) so who really knows... If I could only go back in time...lol

3 5 0

But you can't drive by yourself, right? Don't you need your parents with you at 15? Tough to score poon when you need mommy and daddy in the car. :p

And learn to use the search button! This question has been asked several times.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back