• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Warren Grove Gunnery Range

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That ain't it. It's that they don't like the aesthetics of their houses buring down. There's also strong sentiment to keep it as a range; the Piney's like their solitude and don't want to see development take away more good scrub pine forests. Can't grow good cranberries that way. I suspect that if DoD throws a pile of money NJ's way to provide 24/7 on-site fire support, better commo, etc, instead of putting the burden on rousting the local volunteer fire departments, any fires that do occur will be dealt with before they go off the reservation.

This is nothing a few more FCIFs couldn't resolve.

I'd like to know what the number of range sorties vs. range sorties with "off-range issues" is. Or better yet...the number of passes vs. passes with "off-range" issues" is. Not that it matters.

This is nothing a few more FCIFs couldn't resolve.

I'd like to know what the number of range sorties vs. range sorties with "off-range issues" is. Or better yet...the number of passes vs. passes with "off-range" issues" is. Not that it matters.

I don't think it matters what the success rate is, it only takes one or two major accidents to mess it up. How's that old saying go? You can bang a thousand chicks but suck one *ick....

We're talking about New Joysey here right? Solution... wait for a northerly wind to start blowing. Folks will get so angry about the refinery/landfill stench that they'll forget all about the DOD problems and go after the oil companies and Waste Management.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back