Warning, do not use Jet Limousine Services SLC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Threatening emails? really?

I'd call and copy the SLC Police on that just in case!

Too many psychos out there. If someone takes the time to threaten you over $100 they just aint right....

I am thinking of sending the SLC police a copy of these emails. I am definitely saving them. I dont know if I can post his name but he is the owner of Jet Limousine and the email is [email protected]. Maybe some of you guys could tell him how unproffesional it is to try to intimidate customers, especially in this economy. He does not realize that corporate flying is a club and we look out for each other so he is not going to get away with it. He went as far as to call my parents names as well. Not trying to cry like a baby but we all deserve better quality of service. Thanks everyone.
ss

I did submit a complaint with the better business bureau. He is not a member. They have the complaint though.

I am thinking of sending the SLC police a copy of these emails. I am definitely saving them. I dont know if I can post his name but he is the owner of Jet Limousine and the email is [email protected]. Maybe some of you guys could tell him how unproffesional it is to try to intimidate customers, especially in this economy. He does not realize that corporate flying is a club and we look out for each other so he is not going to get away with it. He went as far as to call my parents names as well. Not trying to cry like a baby but we all deserve better quality of service. Thanks everyone.
ss

I sure would!

If the emails really are threatening, I would get them on file.

Too many psychos out there - you may have just run into the next wacky F'n Nigerian Fundamentalist with a bomb in his undies for all you know. LOL.

As a good lawyer friend of mine says - "Best to establish said pattern of lunacy before you have to put a .45 through his skull as he breaks into your house at 4am."

I could never imagine physically threatening someone over much of anything, nevermind a $100 cab ride. Thats pretty strange.

this guy is a tool, I told him via email that i wouldnt use his business in the future, and then this asswipe starts calling threatning me and then calls the West Valley Police Department Officer Calan, and they call me to tell me saying to stop threatning him(which i didnt). This guy has mental issues. i would defintely talk to the west valley pd.

Last edited:
ss

How was he threathening you? Without giving names, can you give an example? Was he going to break your legs or something?

How was he threathening you? Without giving names, can you give an example? Was he going to break your legs or something?
He said that next time I fly into SLC he will be there to take care of me in person and he was not talking about a ride in his limo. That sort of thing. He never said he was going to break my legs but said things reffering to how physically big a guy he is. This guy is so far off the deep end I can't believe he is still in business. Hopefully now the FBO's are hip to his issues and they don't refer his service anymore. They were so embarrased when I sent them the emails. You are right they care way more about our business then some shotty limo company run by a loose cannon.

Latest resources

Back