Warning, do not use Jet Limousine Services SLC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

sshrae

For anyone flying into SLC who needs a limo, do not use Jet limousine, they overcharged us 100 dollars last week and when I called to question the guy he hung up on me and sent me several threatening emails. The guy is a total chump. There are several other services out of there avoid this one.

For anyone flying into SLC who needs a limo, do not use Jet limousine, they overcharged us 100 dollars last week and when I called to question the guy he hung up on me and sent me several threatening emails. The guy is a total chump. There are several other services out of there avoid this one.

call your credit card company and deny the charges, problem solved.

Not that easy unfortunately as they did not put it in writing. They quoted me, but I don't have anything to prove it and the owner is a complete tool. He charged what he felt like charging. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Was Jet Limousine recommended by SLC Jet Center or MillionAir? If so, I'd get their CSR manager in the middle of it. Be sure to tell them you're spreading the word about their bait and switch tactics.

Was Jet Limousine recommended by SLC Jet Center or MillionAir? If so, I'd get their CSR manager in the middle of it. Be sure to tell them you're spreading the word about their bait and switch tactics.
Jet Center, and already done, but thanks for the advice. I don't know if I can really blame the FBO though, I don't think they were nessecarily in on it.

Jet Center, and already done, but thanks for the advice. I don't know if I can really blame the FBO though, I don't think they were nessecarily in on it.

Not so much blaming the FBO, rather you are warning them that a company that they recommend is shifty as hell. Stop them from making that recommendation to someone else.

Not so much blaming the FBO, rather you are warning them that a company that they recommend is shifty as hell. Stop them from making that recommendation to someone else.

Good advice. We're going to SLC in a couple of weeks. I'll keep my eyes open.

writing.

If you had nothing in writing, then THEY had nothing in writing either.

You can dispute it through your credit card but I would be willing to bet you can get the money refunded by the FBO. I've seen it more than once where the FBO will pay-off a vendors mistake...your business is a heck of a lot more important to them than the Limo's service (unless it's a place where it's the only game in town, of course).

Point is that you don't have to eat this if it's causing you a problem. I get that some things aren't worth the trouble, but some times it is.

good luck

If you had nothing in writing, then THEY had nothing in writing either.

You can dispute it through your credit card but I would be willing to bet you can get the money refunded by the FBO. I've seen it more than once where the FBO will pay-off a vendors mistake...your business is a heck of a lot more important to them than the Limo's service (unless it's a place where it's the only game in town, of course).

Point is that you don't have to eat this if it's causing you a problem. I get that some things aren't worth the trouble, but some times it is.

good luck
You are correct, the FBO today offered to refund the money, The owner of Jet Limousine sent me so many threatening and childish derrogatory emails I forwarded them to both Millionair and Jet Center and they were both extremely apologetic. Save yourselves the headache I went through guys, use someone else. This guy is a peice of work.
ss

Latest resources

Back