WARNING: Comair JM in JFK

staylow

Another Hasbeen-Neverwas
Total Time
5000+
I can confirm this. They called him. I hear that over 140 pilots called in sick today.
I wonder if there will be another memo from RP about the number of sick calls...last time it only took 51 sick calls to generate the "rest assured the rest of the month won't be like this" memo. Comair...need I say more.

laserman2431

Total Time
I hope you accepted!!! Then waited for the call that would come when you were not there for your assignment. You could've strung them along on that phone call. Told them you may not show or you'll show when you feel like your ready. What a joke that would have been to pull.
If they can not keep clean records then stick it to them.
Hope you're in a better place now. Cheers!!
Then you could have called a Chief Pilot to complain about getting the SD. Next call, your ALPA rep to file the grievance.

PA44Jockey

Total Time
Some
Then you could have called a Chief Pilot to complain about getting the SD. Next call, your ALPA rep to file the grievance.
You woulnd't have an SD, because you would have done the right thing and showed up to work and grieved it later right?

Long Time Gone

Never Did The Atkins
Total Time
Genug
You obviously didn't read the thread very well. He QUIT IN APRIL. Why would he call a CP at CMR when he no longer works there? Why would he call his "ALPA rep to file the grievance" when he no longer works there? What is he to grieve? Is there a clause in the contract of his present employer that prohibits JM assignments from his previous employer? Riiiiiiight.

CRJ puppy

Total Time
8000+
You obviously didn't read the thread very well. He QUIT IN APRIL. Why would he call a CP at CMR when he no longer works there? Why would he call his "ALPA rep to file the grievance" when he no longer works there? What is he to grieve? Is there a clause in the contract of his present employer that prohibits JM assignments from his previous employer? Riiiiiiight.
Ummm...it was a joke?!?

laserman2431

Total Time

DX Rick

Total Time
I was sitting ready reserve and got a call "We're in a Junior Man situation" ....I laughed and then played it up.
"Oh shucks, I knew I shouldn't have answered my phone! Where and when am I going?"

Beaufighter

Total Time
I was sitting ready reserve and got a call "We're in a Junior Man situation" ....I laughed and then played it up.
"Oh shucks, I knew I shouldn't have answered my phone! Where and when am I going?"
Watch out for my favorite from years past...
"The EXTREME Junior Man Situation." I did ask for clarification between the JM & EJM with no audible response of course.