Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ernest T. Bass

Registered Offender
WARNING to those with a PSA class date -- they were a no show at the AIR, Inc. conference in DCA......don't quit your current job until you KNOW that your class is going to happen.

No, TSA probably stopped them at the door since the HR people had sharp objects. hahahha. What would make PSA disappear?

Maybe those who typically go to such conferences were busy?

Maybe they have plenty of qualfied people in the pipeline?

Or maybe, just maybe, the people in charge know Kit Darby is full of sh!t?

Besides, anybody that quits their current job before having a hard offer somewhere else is a moron.

speaking of Kit... i was wondering if anyone did the practice interview over the phone with Air Inc, and if it would be worth my 99 bucks? it will be my first airline interview and i am trying to prepare as much as i can, gouges, atp written, all that fun stuff. thanks for any help!

You can get the gouges from aviationinterviews.com. Be honest with your answers and you shouldn't have a problem.

Don't read so much into it.

We are short on both CA's and FO's. We recently just postphoned a CA upgrade most likely because we're so short on FO's. Upgrade is currently around 4 years but you never know in this industry!

Ernest T. Bass said:
WARNING to those with a PSA class date -- they were a no show at the AIR, Inc. conference in DCA......don't quit your current job until you KNOW that your class is going to happen.

If it was that Important for us to be there, you should have PM'd me.

No show at Air INc., BIG DEAL......It's amazing how many people bad mouth Kit Darby until they need him.

IF YOU MUST KNOW THE TRUTH>>> Our Pilot recruiter works for the SSO (it's a shared group with Piedmont (and formally Mid Atlantic and Allegheny)) and she was told she was not allowed to attend.

We are still hiring and will be through the end of the year! I have seen the Classes scheduled through the end of the year. Actually made more New Hire slots as of last Wednesday, After we had already made the Decesion not to go to Air Inc... Relax Mr. Bass

If someone would have read other threads before they posted, They may have seen the difficulty we've had training because the lack of Sim Time.

We are trying to Upgrade and Hire New hires with one Sim....It's Busy!!!

Good Luck,
PSACPSP

Don't kid yourself AW wants no part of a wholly owned. All U wholly owns will be sold, MIdAtlantic is the first. Psa will go to Mesa and no one whats Dash 8 and all will go away. AW used to own their own commuter I even think they had Dash 8s. BUT NO MORE!

There is a big difference between MIDA and PSA. How about an operating certificate for one. I really cant see Mesa buying PSA. They dont have the cash.

Latest resources

Back