• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

War Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AU, where I'm giving the next 4 years of my life to :) Hopefully I'm going to come out with a BSEE and a license that says CP-AMEL and CFI, that is if i don't party too much.

Y'all are the most schizophrenic university in history. How many mascots do you need? Is it tigers, war eagle or plainsmen? After you make up your mind, come play some football!

See you Saturday...

GO (just) DAWGS!!

1987 Aviation Mgt. AFROTC.

Loved the town. Loved the Aviation Mgt and business classes. However, I still have nightmares about chemistry....and calculus & physics. (I've heard its a common dream, but c'mon...I can't find my class because I haven't been all quarter, and now its time for the final...and I haven't studied.....) I always wake up glad to find its a dream, and glad I only have to see Parker Hall and Haley Center when I walk past them on homecoming weekends!

Another random thought...if every potential AF or Navy Academy appointees ever visited the campus over summer quarter or the first 3 weeks of the fall, the service academies would be empty. I was 18 and remember thinking "I've never seen so many beautiful women in one place in my life". Football? Academics? Who cares? All it takes for one to decide AU is a great place to go to school is a few hours hanging out on the wall outside Haley Center on a pretty day!

Last edited:
Aerospace Engineering 1989.

Got my BS and my Mrs. (She graduated in Nursing '91).

Got to watch 4 years of Bo. He was the best....

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back