Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FL350

WAR EAGLE!!!!
Any Auburn people out there, look at this site.

www.auamab.org

It is a list of auburn alum. You can add yourself to the list, maybe get in touch with some of your old AU people. The more people there are the better the site works.

WAR EAGLE!!

roll tide????

I went to your site but all I saw were a bunch of Alabama fans. I think you have listed the wrong site.

hairy dawgs

I thought I saw some Athens red necks in there. I dont worry about them...our record speaks for itself. Mullets are the least of their worries.

would that be your football record or your police record?

Hey, remember that 5 OT game a few years back? I'm not gloating, that was a great game, win or lose.

See you in November.

I speak from experience...

I grew up in Athens, I can tell you first hand its better to be an Auburn fan. Five OTs...wasn't that the last time you all beat us? I'm not gloating either.

Looking forward to seeing you in Novemeber. A W is a W, even if it is just Georgia.

Hi!

Class of 1984, AFROTC. My grandfather was a Phys Ed prof at AU and my grandmother was a secretary in the Athletic Dept. I used to get signed pictures from Terry Beasley and Pat Sullivan, and I'll always remember my #7 jersey with my name on it.

I loved driving up to GA Tech to stay with my brother and watch AU beat the crap out of them! He lived in the dorm right across the street from the Varsity.

I got my Private Pilot through the flight school at AU. The most thorough mission planning I ever had to do was for complicated KC-135R tanker missions involving multiple aircraft on very long missions, and my solo cross-countries at AU. Interesting!

My dad/mom now live near PNS and he keeps me informed. Interestingly, Bama is his 2nd favorite team after AU!!!

Cliff
GRB

Wow! That list keeps growing everday! I added mine yesterday and two more people added since then. Take Care everyone:)

WAR EAGLE!

Latest resources

Back