• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

War Eagle! Hey!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats to the War Eagles out there. Good game. I knew AU's defense, specially the DL, would keep OU in check. AU played better and deserved to win. The score should been 1-2 more TDs for AU also. Two National Championships for the State of Alabama and two Heisman Winners in a row!

Hoser
ROLL TIDE!

Congrats to the War Eagles out there. Good game. I knew AU's defense, specially the DL, would keep OU in check. AU played better and deserved to win. The score should been 1-2 more TDs for AU also. Two National Championships for the State of Alabama and two Heisman Winners in a row!

Hoser
ROLL TIDE!
+1
I was there. The atmosphere was unbelievable. Not to mention Erin Andrew's strategic assets...

Congrats, Auburn. You are now almost as successful as Georgia Tech in the total number of CFB championships. This would be less than half as many championships as Alabama has. Just sayin'.

Congrats, Auburn. You are now almost as successful as Georgia Tech in the total number of CFB championships. This would be less than half as many championships as Alabama has. Just sayin'.

Not really.....if you count championships with the same criteria as Bama, then Auburn now has 9.

Nick Saban was doing commentary and analysis for the game, surprised Bama didn't claim another national championship there.

Go Jackets! Well, not this year..

It's about damn time we got a championship on our own!

My dad could have played on the '57 Auburn team, but he joined the Army instead.

To all Plainsman and Tigers, "WAR EAGLE"!!!

cliff
AMS

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back