• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanting Trans States Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you really want to work there, just throw in an app. You'll likely get a call. You've got more hours than some they've hired.

Having said that, when you start working there and see how much it sucks, don't say we didn't warn you.

I know this has already been said but..... STAY AWAY FROM TSA!! Nothing good can come from it. Unless you live in STL or have some other compelling reason to punish yourself go apply somewhere else. Most regionals are hiring now. Good Luck.

I know this has already been said but..... STAY AWAY FROM TSA!! Nothing good can come from it. Unless you live in STL or have some other compelling reason to punish yourself go apply somewhere else. Most regionals are hiring now. Good Luck.

In this guys defence, almost all regionals really suck. I mean, really suck. Now with your flight time, it's possible to get hired by one. Just record your pulse rate in beats per minute and put it at the top of your resume. Anything over 10 and I think you can pretty much pick where you want to go.

Good luck buddy. As GeneralDisarray hinted at, the thing to do is be based very near home and bring a big jar of KY Jelly. Try and get the thickest version of it that you can find, you don't want it diluting and wearing off too quick. Maybe just straight Vaselene would be best?

again, good luck!

Latest resources

Back