• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanted: Twin Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Oh I forgot, there was also a company flying fire watch flights out of wilgrove into South Carolina. Mostly in sky junk, but hey it builds time.-kingaira90

I have my Multi commercial and Instrument 325TT 61Multi time.
I live in NC (near statesville)and would like to get some more right seat time. anyone willing to help me out, I am great with people and I am mature (43), I will fly for free for the experience with the possibility to converting it into a paying job.

Thanks
David

Don't be a F ing whore

Possibilities

I live in NC (near statesville)and would like to get some more right seat time. anyone willing to help me out, I am great with people and I am mature (43), I will fly for free for the experience with the possibility to converting it into a paying job.

Thanks
David

Hey dude,get a CFI and instruct a littlebit! Insurance companies normally want more experience then what you have listed!!
Do not work for FREE,unless you want a lot of other pilots P O'ed at you!!!

I Fly for FREE all the time

I do a lot of angel flights in a twin for a guy I met at the airport. He owns a light twin. And I fly for Free doing that and I'm proud of it. Most of the time I have an empty right seat that doesn't get filled. I'd be willing to allow someone to fly in the right seat, maybe get some stick time. I'm an MEI as well. So don't bash every guy that sets foot on here and is willing to fly for free to get some twin time.

Try Piedmont

Thanks
David

Seriously, we all felt the same way at your experience saying we would fly for free becasue we enjoyed it, then after working for a few scumbag operations paying nil, we changed our outlook. Dont worry about the feedback you recieved on that. For you I would say apply to piedmont airways. They will take you with a pulse and CMEL right now plus give you a 5K bonus. Upgrade is like 6 years right now but its a way to get some multi turbine time, increase total time to 1200 hours in a year and get a paycheck in the process. www.piedmont-airlines.com paid training, and 1 of the highest 1st yr F/O pay starting. 2nd and 3rd yr pay doesnt keep uo with other regionals though. And they have a base there in New Bern, NC so commuting should not be to much an issue for you. Its not the perfect position but for someone with your flight time its probably the best one out there that could keep you there in NC. Hope this helps you out.

Are you guys paying any attention to the hiring minimums? I just read today that they are 250 Total and 25 Multi at Piedmont!

Latest resources

Back