Wanted: Twin Time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

daviator28621

I have my Multi commercial and Instrument 325TT 61Multi time.
I live in NC (near statesville)and would like to get some more right seat time. anyone willing to help me out, I am great with people and I am mature (43), I will fly for free for the experience with the possibility to converting it into a paying job.

Thanks
David

You're getting spanked over in the regional board right now, and while they may get a little harsh(though, they've been pretty civilized so far), the fact remains: Don't tell everyone that you'll fly for free. We are all getting pretty revved up about a pilot shortage therefore, we all need to demand a wage. Make it a fair one.

I have my Multi commercial and Instrument 325TT 61Multi time.
I live in NC (near statesville)and would like to get some more right seat time. anyone willing to help me out, I am great with people and I am mature (43), I will fly for free for the experience with the possibility to converting it into a paying job.

Thanks
David

.Deleted.

Last edited:
I want a wage to.
I am just looking to get in somewhere.
I don't think anyone should fly for free, but it got everyone's attention, maybe someone will step up to the plate and give me a break.

Find new ways to generate breaks.

Get your CFI/CFII/MEI and instruct like the rest of us.

Don't work for free....it only hurts your fellow aviators.

Go down to your local airport and network. The more people you know in aviation the better off you'll be. Never sell yourself short and fly for free. As previously stated it's bad for business. Even though you don't have enough time for 135, go apply to some regionals. Your over qualified to be a gear jerker with any one of them.

I flew for an aerial photography company, traffic watch company, and flight instructed before flying cargo and then regional. Pay your dues and get paid, it will feel more gratifying. Oh and have a little fun while you're doing it.

I flew for an aerial photography company, traffic watch company, and flight instructed before flying cargo and then regional. Pay your dues and get paid, it will feel more gratifying. Oh and have a little fun while you're doing it.

CM

Not sure if they are still there, but there were some banner tow ops at wilgrove to the east of Charlotte. Also I flew traffic in charlotte. Saber, the company that owned the plane, is long gone but maybe someone else took over the deal for Metro Networks.

I know, not any help on the twin time, but total time will get you a 135 job if you decide you don't want to go to a regional. I bet Ram air has some ops near where you live.

I'm guessing you are still working a real job while you try to build some time? If so, give a lot of thought to the cfi thing, can be done on nights and weekends. Lots of places are having a really tough time getting instructors. Being more mature as you say, it might help you get those IPCs and BFRs, from old dudes that don't want some kid telling them how to fly their plane.-kingaira90

Latest resources

Back