Wanted: Time in a twin

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

daviator28621

I have my Multi commercial and Instrument 325TT 61Multi time.
I live in NC (near statesville)and would like to get some more right seat time. anyone willing to help me out, I am great with people and I am mature (43), I will fly for free for the experience with the possibility to converting it into a paying job.

Thanks
David

I hope you are not an MEI.
Be careful posting you will "fly for free" in these forums. That is highly frowned upon unless it is just for leisure and not a job that you're taking for zero pay. For most of us there was no easy way to get our first 100 multi. You either work for it or you pay for it. Both ways are tough on you.

"Will fly for free" is like saying you're willing to undercut other hard-working pilots who have to make money to support their families. That's a good way to get blacklisted in the aviation community faster than crossing a picket line.

I hope you are not an MEI.
Be careful posting you will "fly for free" in these forums. That is highly frowned upon unless it is just for leisure and not a job that you're taking for zero pay. For most of us there was no easy way to get our first 100 multi. You either work for it or you pay for it. Both ways are tough on you.

"Will fly for free" is like saying you're willing to undercut other hard-working pilots who have to make money to support their families. That's a good way to get blacklisted in the aviation community faster than crossing a picket line.

I agree! I have paid or worked for every dam Hour I have and proud of it. Making a living and not an easy one either.

Got it. Bad choice of words. I got flamed in the regionals for the post. I do not want to work for free. I need to support my family as much as the next guy. I think new pilots are very underpaid.
I did want to get some attention with the post, hopefully getting a contact in the NC area.
After getting poked by everyone I have seen the error of my ways and I will not fly for free.
I have worked for, paid for, and sweated for every one of my hours as well. Now it's time for a break, I would help any pilot I can.
For those of you that think because you had it tough you aren't going to help a fellow pilot SHAME ON YOU.
The industry is against us and all we really have is each other.
Anyone who wishes to help me I THANK YOU.

Here is my contribution.
F/O wanted in Mt. Airy NC Lear 31 Corporate Job.
Mins 3000TT and type rating preferred.
Salary range 57K to 83K

I wish I qualified for it. Nice gig.

You may need more total time to then find a job with twin time. Maybe you'll get lucky, or maybe you'll decide to join a regional. The almighty twin time is hard to get. I happened to get lucky at my previous employer and a customer wanted a twin for a season, and I was in the right place at the right time. 460 multi hours later, I'm right seat in a Caravan. For me, its not all about climbing the ladder fast.

Just pencil whip it if you are that desperate. Just be able to back it up with some pretty amazing flying skills and a good lawyer if anyone finds out.

Got it. Bad choice of words. I got flamed in the regionals for the post. I do not want to work for free. I need to support my family as much as the next guy. I think new pilots are very underpaid.
I did want to get some attention with the post, hopefully getting a contact in the NC area.
After getting poked by everyone I have seen the error of my ways and I will not fly for free.
I have worked for, paid for, and sweated for every one of my hours as well. Now it's time for a break, I would help any pilot I can.
For those of you that think because you had it tough you aren't going to help a fellow pilot SHAME ON YOU.
The industry is against us and all we really have is each other.
Anyone who wishes to help me I THANK YOU.

Here is my contribution.
F/O wanted in Mt. Airy NC Lear 31 Corporate Job.
Mins 3000TT and type rating preferred.
Salary range 57K to 83K

I wish I qualified for it. Nice gig.

Any contact info, company or website for that job listing?-kingaira90

Latest resources

Back