• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanted ASA FO shoulder boards for leather jacket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flew with an FO that a bunch in his class got leather, did the payment plan with perone and he and his classmates still havn't recieved a bill a year later. Nice! Oh, except the guy who called them and asked if they were gonna bill him. Dee Dee Dee!

Dirty Sanchez said:
After buying a $300-400 leather jacket I wouldn't be able to afford the $18 either...

They need a Salvation Army for pilot uniforms!!!!:laugh:

ASA Information

Anyone know if I should apply at ASA? What's the most junior base...is there a chance of getting SLC? Thanks in advance.

Anyone know if I should apply at ASA? What's the most junior base...is there a chance of getting SLC? Thanks in advance.

I dont think anyone can answer if you should apply at ASA. If you have 600/200, dont mind being based in ATL, can accept flying a jet for 19.00/hr, then you might want to think about it. No chance of getting SLC as a new hire.

proftomda said:

I dont think anyone can answer if you should apply at ASA. If you have 600/200, dont mind being based in ATL, can accept flying a jet for 19.00/hr, then you might want to think about it. No chance of getting SLC as a new hire.

The recent Assignments had the junior FO in SLC as Sen #1746. Which probably equates to a hire date like a week ago. So I am sure you could get it if there were any vacancies. Of course you would have to contend with being on reserve until close to retirement, unless you are about 17 years old.

proftomda said:
No chance of getting SLC as a new hire.
I Don't know about that. 1743 is in SLC on the CR7, and there are only another 16 below him, some ATL CR2 and some ATL AT7.

I Don't know about that. 1743 is in SLC on the CR7, and there are only another 16 below him, some ATL CR2 and some ATL AT7.

I stand corrected. Was going off the info when I hired a few months back.

Oops:

Wrong type shoulder boards! Looking for the velcro type wrap around for the leather jacket. Any ASA captains out there with unused FO velcro shoulder boards??

Thanks

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back