Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Want to see how they clean the cups in your hotel room?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks for posting that. I'm glad I have a strong immune system (or is that a strong constitution???)!

Thanks for posting that. I'm glad I have a strong immune system (or is that a strong constitution???)!

OMG you are such a nerd! LOL

I will admit that the video is gross though.

Those aren't drinking cups those are toothbrush holders. Just like the Iron is for making grilled cheese sandwiches, and the coffee "pot" is used to disinfect things.

like its a suprise.

do you think juanita or consita or shinqua the hotel maid gives 2 sh1ts about your white boy (90% of us in this bizz) a$$'s health?

Come on people it's given you don't use thoes glasses or if you do you clean them yourself before you do.

the thing is we come intouch with stuff 100's of time more unhealthy/dangerous than that on a day to day basis in the aircraft, public bathrooms, restraunts, public transport system, ect. that we don't even know about.

I say all this as I a scratch the bed bug bite on my right shin. God damn La quinta.

do you think juanita or consita or shinqua the hotel maid gives 2 sh1ts about your white boy (90% of us in this bizz) a$$'s health?

Easy tiger, let's not start down that road.

No, I dont. So I am not going to watch this!

Latest resources

Back