Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wanna fly a LCC 787 out of JFK? Norwegian Longhaul hiring JFK based pilots...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hahhaahah

This is very true, because at Spirit there is not even one Gojet pilot. That's why it always amazes me when pilots will take jobs at places like that with no regard for their future.

That's right, Why would they go to Spirit when they are going to Delta, American, US Airways and JetBlue? What a joke. Thanks I needed a good laugh tonight.

I do not condone what is happening a NAI. But a Spirit guy throwing stones just makes my day. Again thanks

Last edited:
That's right, Why would they go to Spirit when they are leaving for Delta, American, US Airways and JetBlue? What a joke. Thanks I needed a good laugh tonight.

I do not condone what is happening a NAI. But a Spirit guy throwing stones just makes my day. Again thanks

Why the hate towards Spirit? No luck getting an interview?

Why the hate towards Spirit? No luck getting an interview?

Never applied to Spirit. I've got my major job. Just think its funny when someone tells another not go to ABC regional because they took flying from XYZ regional 10 years ago and are "scabs". I guess Mr Spirit thinks all the Comair guys (180+) that went to GoJet when Comair shut done are "doomed" as well. I think they will all be fine. And the proof is in the pudding as they are all going to on to places like American, US Airways and JetBlue. I don't really think there is anything wrong with Spirit. They actually have a decent contract. Just kinda a stretch to compare GoJet to Norwegian Air.

Never applied to Spirit. I've got my major job. Just think its funny when someone tells another not go to ABC regional because they took flying from XYZ regional 10 years ago and are "scabs". I guess Mr Spirit thinks all the Comair guys (180+) that went to GoJet when Comair shut done are "doomed" as well. I think they will all be fine. And the proof is in the pudding as they are all going to on to places like American, US Airways and JetBlue. I don't really think there is anything wrong with Spirit. They actually have a decent contract. Just kinda a stretch to compare GoJet to Norwegian Air.

He was factually wrong. I've flown with and met other pilots at Spirit who worked at GoJet. Most were refugees from Midwest Express or Ryan Intl prior to GoJet.

Don't kid yourself: US Airways and JetBlue are not in the same league of 'major' as Delta or American.

"Don't kid yourself: US Airways and JetBlue are not in the same league of 'major' as Delta or American."

US Airways is American form here going forth. Point I was trying to make is that nothing is for sure in this industry. Again just funny to me that a Spirit guy is taking shots at GoJet for something that happened long ago. You go enjoy that A320 for the rest of your career.

Pilots are not to blame for the misdeeds of management.
...and a career flying A320's sounds ok to me

"Don't kid yourself: US Airways and JetBlue are not in the same league of 'major' as Delta or American."

US Airways is American form here going forth. Point I was trying to make is that nothing is for sure in this industry. Again just funny to me that a Spirit guy is taking shots at GoJet for something that happened long ago. You go enjoy that A320 for the rest of your career.

I am sure your "major" is amazing to work for, but I am simply stating that we do not hire Gojets pilots at Spirit. I know this because I see the list of who was hired and the background airlines they worked for. If you want to PM me any names of Gojet pilots that slipped through the cracks and are working here at Spirit currently I would be happy to have that information due to the fact they either lied or hid the GoJets name on their resume'. That is grounds for termination. We had one that tried to list "TSA Holdings" on the resume', but that was quickly fixed.

I don't get what you find funny. I'm guessing you're an Airways guy. Congratulations on making it to the big leagues!

Last edited:
I am sure your "major" is amazing to work for, but I am simply stating that we do not hire Gojets pilots at Spirit. I know this because I see the list of who was hired and the background airlines they worked for. If you want to PM me any names of Gojet pilots that slipped through the cracks and are working here at Spirit currently I would be happy to have that information due to the fact they either lied or hid the GoJets name on their resume'. That is grounds for termination. We had one that tried to list "TSA Holdings" on the resume', but that was quickly fixed.

I have personally flown with FO's that have worked at GoJets prior to Spirit. I'm not trying to argue this, but to say there are no pilots at NK who previously worked at GoJets is false.

Latest resources

Back