• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wallmart.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wal-Mart pilots only get $25 a day for meals too. More ways to look out for the shareholders! McDonalds for everyone!

$25 a day goes a long way at Wel-Fare Mart, shoot you're living like a king! You'll even have some extra to share with two trailer park girls 'round the outside!

So is the Sprawl Mart Hanger and old converted Tire center? Maybe they gutted a Sam's Club?

You know, to save money in all...

How sad, this race to the bottom. Carry on guys (Gentleman would be lost on you), keep fighting for half a loaf. Enjoy the benefits. Oh, who gets the hotel points? Fookin pathetic what is posted in this thread. Might as well be a regional pilot!

How sad, this race to the bottom. Carry on guys (Gentleman would be lost on you), keep fighting for half a loaf. Enjoy the benefits. Oh, who gets the hotel points? Fookin pathetic what is posted in this thread. Might as well be a regional pilot!

Not so fast!

The benefits are pretty good!

Just by being part of the Wallmart family I get at least 15% off clothing and I recently got 25% off of tires for my truck at Sam's club.

This and the security of working for the worlds largest, best retailer makes it a pretty good package.

Oh, and we are all shareholders! - that alone puts us far above regional airline guys and their unions.

FWIW - hotels have no problem splitting the points between the 2 pilots sharing the room. Although, as a Captain I often just let my copilot keep them, kinda like a little "teamwork" perk. No big deal....plus, we are all Marriott Platinum members anyhow.

Last edited:
Not so fast!

The benefits are pretty good!

Just by being part of the Wallmart family I get at least 15% off clothing and I recently got 25% off of tires for my truck at Sam's club.

This and the security of working for the worlds largest, best retailer makes it a pretty good package.

Oh, and we are all shareholders! - that alone puts us far above regional airline guys and their unions.

Also - hotels have no problem splitting the points between the 2 pilots. Although, as a Captain I often just let my copilot keep them, kinda like a little "teamwork" perk. No big deal.

And don't forget the best part... they can take out life insurance policies on you and cash them in when you die and give none of it to your family, but instead add it to their bottom line on their balance sheet. its like a real life version of being part of the Borg Collective.

Don't believe me... google it.

And don't forget the best part... they can take out life insurance policies on you and cash them in when you die and give none of it to your family, but instead add it to their bottom line on their balance sheet. its like a real life version of being part of the Borg Collective.

Don't believe me... google it.

ah yes, find the truth on google....:erm:

hey whatever, so long as it enhances shareholder value I'm all for it.

:)

I can't tell what's serious and what isn't in this thread... do Wal-mart pilots actually share rooms? I work for a 135 that's pretty far down in the barrel and we don't even do that. Management tried once and we all threw a fit.

ah yes, find the truth on google....:erm:

Welcome to the information age... they can't hide their dirty laundry anymore! IF there ever was a way to find out the truth to anything, the internet is it. You just have to know how to use it, to sift thru the BS .. hit order, concurrence, reference, etc..

I love google.... makes me 10 times as smart as I used to be in the 80's and early 90's..

Latest resources

Back