Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JetBleu=incompatible fleet type (Airbus) + astronomical debt load
An ugly partner for the current fiscal prom

Ill go with Frontier/RAH will to aquire Spirit then JB/F9 will merge!!! whait whait....I'm having a Kedle One Martini up with blue chessee olives and oysters rockefeller before I have to go back to Rolling Rock and and unflavor popcorn!!

DAMN!!!!!

JetBleu=incompatible fleet type (Airbus) + astronomical debt load
An ugly partner for the current fiscal prom

Astronomical debt load? What is your definition? JBLU's Assets are greater than liabilities by 1 Billion dollars. Long term debt is down to 2.5 B from well over 4 B two years ago.

AAI which was just bought buy SWA as you know has Assets of 2.0B and liabilities of 1.6B. Who is in better shape?

Incompatible fleets type with who? Would you say an MD80 is incompatible with a 737 or 757 or 777 at AA? What difference is another fleet type? And with Delta and UAL it is moot. Both have A320s

Heck, Alaska and Jet Blue could merge and continue to code share with DAL & AMR.
Plus have a coast to coast network and Hawaii.

My bet is on SWA/Jetblue merger, completing the trifecta.

Alaska dances with AA, Usair ?

AK will most likely go with DAL. Special codeshares and sharing of gates makes it look probable.

Regardless, HAVE A FANTASTIC DAY, and do something nice for someone today, like give a homeless man a quarter and a small french fry from McDonalds. Have a GREAT one!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Latest resources

Back