• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wal-Mart

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Decent single family residence in NW Arkansas will run you around $130/sq. ft.

No, it is no longer an inexpensive place to live at all.

Gulfstream 200 said:
so much for living like BOSS HOGG on 46K in Inbredville Arkensaws!

welcome to the real world where WalMart employees live in cardboard boxes on the $5.75 wages they earn!!

Suppose we could freeze our a$$es off with all the yankee weiners up there. Why do ya'll keep coming down south anyway? We don't want you here!

CapnVegetto said:
Suppose we could freeze our a$$es off with all the yankee weiners up there. Why do ya'll keep coming down south anyway? We don't want you here!

Maybe it's that "Southern Hospitality"... :rolleyes: TC

CapnVegetto said:

Is that why you are applying to every job on this site?

not too many good jobs down there in humpyersista Alabama huh?

God forbid WalMart shuts down someday...the entire South will be standing there looking at each other wondering what to do next!!

;)

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
Is that why you are applying to every job on this site?

not too many good jobs down there in humpyersista Alabama huh?

Gof forbid WalMart shuts down someday...the entire South will be standing there looking at each other wondering what to do next!!

;)

Well I suppose I could fly a GV out of freezeyoassoff NY and live in a $200K shack of a house which I'd never see. I guess if Wal Mart shut down we'd just have to start charging rent to all you yankees that get tired of living in the armpit of america up there and move down here.

;)

Damn Capt. V, you sure have flown alot of a/c for having 2600+ hrs!

Last edited:
CapnVegetto said:
Well I suppose I could fly a GV out of freezeyoassoff NY and live in a $200K shack of a house which I'd never see. I guess if Wal Mart shut down we'd just have to start charging rent to all you yankees that get tired of living in the armpit of america up there and move down here.

;)

200K for a shack?

you DO live in Humpyersister AL.

lucky to find 800sq.ft on the market for 350K, nevermind 200K...

better smarten up that job search or keep that 135 beeper gig Capn'....aint no laid back, fried chicken eatin, country club livin' you're accustomed to up here North of the MD line.....folks have jobs up these parts - and we dont like Walmarts!

:D ;)

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
200K for a shack?

you DO live in Humpyersister AL.

lucky to find 800sq.ft on the market for 350K, nevermind 200K...

better smarten up that job search or keep that 135 beeper gig Capn'....aint no laid back, fried chicken eatin, country club livin' you're accustomed to up here North of the MD line.....folks have jobs up these parts - and we dont like Walmarts!

:D ;)

Precisely why I'm not up there. But for all the whining you do on here, I doubt you could handle it down here either. I guess poor little me and my sorry beeper 135 job will have to tough it out in my pathetic little 2200 square foot home on hole #13. Dam shame I've got all this backwoods and stuff down here for hunting and fishing, insted of gangbangers and concrete. Wow I wish I were you. (Hope you're picking up the sarcasm).

Money goes a LOT farther down here. No wonder you're always bitching. And you know what the really pathetic thing is? I make probably about 1/4 of what you make, and live just as good, if not better.

:)

SCT said:
dang Capt. V, you sure have flown alot of a/c for having 2600+ hrs!

Well, when you do charter, you get variety. What can I say? No big ones on there though. Who knows if there ever will be? If I find the right one, maybe.

CapnVegetto said:

Why do they come here? They are hoping to breed it out of you. They have been trying to do so since the end of the Civil War.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back