Wal Mart going downhill fast

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PCL_128

A little birdy tells me that the Wal Mart flight department has completely gone to hell. Apparently they've lost a bunch of pilots over the past year, including the manager of safety. Also having trouble getting pilots to show up for class. Several directors getting fired for legal problems (solicitation, embezzling from prior employer, etc.). Pilots having their days off unilaterally canceled. List goes on. Just thought prospective applicants might want to know what they're getting themselves into.

If the rumors are true (which I kind of doubt) the pilots are demanding that two of the chiefs stand down. Dark times over there. :(

Pilots are now being asked to work as "greeters" at their local Wal-Mart too when they are not flying. When will the insanity end?????????????? :)

Pilots are now being asked to work as "greeters" at their local Wal-Mart too when they are not flying. When will the insanity end?????????????? :)

I've heard they're required to wear their blue smiley face vests while operating now.

Latest resources

Back