• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Wacko IBT Got PUNKE'D!! Sues FAPA Anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Mojito

Total Time
Lots
Spin it as you wish-Investco is toast.As for native RAH pilots on the street-not so much.I know that must be a huge concern of yours.We are hiring.If the F9 pilots end up on the street,SLI is irrelevant.You don't work for RAH anymore and F9 is not a drag on earnings-sounds like a win-win !

Hahaha..... again, you are proven an idiot. Always talking like you know. Always being proven wrong. It must get old. Gotta hand it to you, though, you sure do keep trying. I guess eventually the law of statistics will be in your favor and something you write will be correct.

Don't forget to tell all the soon-to-be furloughed native RAH not to worry, because you've said "not so much." Hahaha. You guys are bigger schmucks than your IBT leadership. At least they're getting paid.

Little Mojito

Total Time
Lots
well now that the SLI timeline has clicked over another milestone and legacy-RAH guys have more furlough protection numbers with their new number, there may still be a chance..... it's cool

Sizzle, see my post to Blue.... 2 peas in a pod. How's that furlough "protection" working out for your new hires? Hahaha You native RAH guys sure do make me laugh....

SizzleChest

Total Time
8000+
Sizzle, see my post to Blue.... 2 peas in a pod. How's that furlough "protection" working out for your new hires? Hahaha You native RAH guys sure do make me laugh....

new hires have nothing to do with the SLI..... did you grow-up under powerlines or something?? eat paint chips??? Hey, you twist anything around to pretend like you are proving a point.... gotcha

legacy-RAH DOES NOT mean new-hires....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.