• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Wachovia--Thanks for the memories

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've known Butch over there since the late 80s (tho I haven't seen or spoken to him in a while) and at least one pilot. My thoughts are with you guys and your families. Hopefully we'll all be out of this soon enough...

I've known Butch over there since the late 80s (tho I haven't seen or spoken to him in a while) and at least one pilot. My thoughts are with you guys and your families. Hopefully we'll all be out of this soon enough...

With the "Trifecta of Reed, Pelosi and Franks" I wouldn't hold my breathe.

Just sent my TARP recipent aviation department divestment objection to my congressmen today.

This sh!t has to stop.:mad:

I'm wondering if all this has to do with the GMC/Ford/Chrysler fiasco up in DC??? did those CEOs screwed it up for companies with a flt. dept.???

Maybe because of that episode, its not "politically correct" for executives to fly in biz jets

what do you guys think??

best of luck

Just Curious.....

I'm just curious.... what type of severance package do you get? How many months do they give you pay and benefits?

Where did you get the Phantom icon? I was in the F4D in the 555TFS at Udorn back in 68-69. Let me know what site I could download the Ghost! PM me.

Thanks. David

Where did you get the Phantom icon? I was in the F4D in the 555TFS at Udorn back in 68-69. Let me know what site I could download the Ghost! PM me.

Thanks. David

If I am not shot down by other aviation geeks I believe that is the F105 Thunder Chief affectionately known as “The Thud”. Named after the sound it made when it hit the ground… A close air support attack plane that had one of the highest loss rates of any airframe in country.

I had a flight instructor who flew the thud in Nam for two tours. I still remember his wall display in his office showing his medals including a distinguished flying cross. For a wet behind the ears farm kid in love with aviation he was like a rock star.

I'm wondering if all this has to do with the GMC/Ford/Chrysler fiasco up in DC??? did those CEOs screwed it up for companies with a flt. dept.???

Maybe because of that episode, its not "politically correct" for executives to fly in biz jets

what do you guys think??

best of luck

IMO, corp. jets are apart of doing business.

If the 3 Amigos want them gone then they should have to fly airlines too. But Reid, Franks and Pelosi are to good for the airlines.

Congress couldn't manage the TARP much less a business.

Latest resources

Back