• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W2's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I'll throw mine in. Expressjet captain, in 9th year pay. Fly my normal lines of 75-80 hrs per month. I do drop some stuff to make my commute a bit more sane. I don't pick up trips. 17-18 days off, with vacation, and sick calls (4), worked 128 days in '06.

Box 1 says 67453
Box 3 soc sec wages says 76161 (not sure what makes up the diff?)
$3800 profit sharing (not incl in $67453)
$4020 company 401k match.
$102000 from two investment properties flipped in '06

And to the guy who thinks this is tasteless......I think you have security issues maybe? This is a pretty interesting thread in my opinion.

Did you gradumacate?

Ok, here it is again...an apostrophe is for possession or contractions. It is not for Piper's, pilot's, etc., when showing plurality.

I will start packing a grammar book on my flights now to give my edumucated SWA FOs.

Last edited:
Remington,

I've said it before, and I'll say it again "You da man!" 7 pages and still climbing.
To everyone else that replied to this thread....its not the size of your W-2, but the length of your Flightinfo thread........

Good thread.

Shows what is happening in the industry.. +or- a few variables.

It's time to swing the pendulem back the other way guys.

See above........this might be the first person to claim Southwest Pilot's don't work hard. Heck we invented the 10 minute turn, the 8 day work week and the 14 month year!!! We rule!

Yeah, that's something to be proud of. Let's work twice as hard for the same amount of money......oh yeah and 10 minute turns....ya, that's safe!

:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back