• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

W'2s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Although I am not sure how you credited almost 1300 hours, as Mesa did not have block or better. What are their trip rigs?

I would have expected him to time out in 10 bid periods, add 2 weeks for the vacation slot he didn't work through, and then min guarantee the rest of the year.

Look guys all I know is I worked my butt off (with a ton of open time paid at 200%) I'm a Mesa Captain on 4th yr pay and my W2 says 82K. I don't know why everyone has to question the Mesa guy cause you expect us to make 50K. Just like any airline if you know how to work the system in your favor and are willing to work more than average you can make significantly more. I have no reason to lie to u all.

I am not doubting you dowwhite, after doing the numbers I think it is possible, but man I would hate to of had your schedule. How much of that 82K was per-diem?

Oh believe me my schedule was horrible. My per diem was $4,600. Funny thing my deadhead pay came to almost $2700! Now that I have my 1000 PIC (not that anyone is hiring) I have slowed way down, not picking up open time (since we have people on furlough), and wont come close to 82k for 09.

Last edited:
Just curious how your guys pay works, I see what the salary is, but wondering what you had to do to make the 207K, I see it depends on the schedule that you choose, but even the one that pays the most still leaves you about 40K short of your pay, do you get overtime? I am just looking for how netjets works, what you have to do to get that extra pay.
Where I am at I will be flying a similar number of hours as you, with a schedule of 15 on and 15 off and a first year pay of around 130K, had a chance to go to NetJets last spring, wondering if I would have been able to make more there.
I was not doubting your pay, just wondering what you had to do to make that much, that is a lot more then what I thought NetJets guys were getting.

check airman/instructor pay?

I think NJ guys get good extra $$ for working an extra day + some holiday pay here & there.

check airman/instructor pay?

I think NJ guys get good extra $$ for working an extra day + some holiday pay here & there.
That is kind of what I was thinking, they are doing pretty well. Good for them, glad to see more in the industry doing well.

Latest resources

Back