5... $87 ---> $93
6... $90 ---> $96
7... $93 ---> $100
8... $95 ---> $102
9... $96 ---> $103
10... $97 ---> $104
11... $98 ---> $105
12... $100 ---> $107

And I assume by posting this you think it is good?

And I assume by posting this you think it is good?

And I assume by you posting that you think it is bad? Someone posted on another board that a 7% raise is better than anything Delta has gotten in the past few years. Are we where we want to be right now? Nope. Did we lose $1 billion over the past 7 years? Yup. We just had our first net profitable year (operationally profitable for that matter), so the raises are starting to get bigger. It is not realistic for us to get 20% raises in one year, especially right before we IPO. So, speaking for Flyer (I probably shouldn't) he posted them to inform people of the change and he is content to get a good raise and is working towards more next year. Hopefully we can get at least one good soft time rig in this year, but I am not real confident about that.

Last edited:
Whats wrong with these rates? Right on pace with NK/B6/etc...baby steps gents...im cheering for ya...love the product...congrats

And I assume by you posting that you think it is bad? Someone posted on another board that a 7% raise is better than anything Delta has gotten in the past few years. Are we where we want to be right now? Nope. Did we lose $1 billion over the past 7 years? Yup. We just had our first net profitable year (operationally profitable for that matter), so the raises are starting to get bigger. It is not realistic for us to get 20% raises in one year, especially right before we IPO. So, speaking for Flyer (I probably shouldn't) he posted them to inform people of the change and he is content to get a good raise and is working towards more next year. Hopefully we can get at least one good soft time rig in this year, but I am not real confident about that.

haters are gona hate no matter what!

As a VX inmate myself, I have to ask... why would you post this on Flightinfo? Who are you trying to convince, the haters or yourself?

We just had our first net profitable year (operationally profitable for that matter)...

That statement means for more for recruiting and retention than a $6 per hour raise. Granted, the raises won't hurt.

Latest resources

Back