• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

VX at the top, Spirit at the bottom

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He rode your jumpseat? Next time ask why he's such a cheap b****** to not pay for KCM and instead demand contract concessions to get KCM. Whatever he replies, tell him that money-losing airlines like VX already pay for KCM. Curious to know what his answer is.

Maybe it's something like "The reason we make money is because we don't pay for things like KCM"...

Maybe it's something like "The reason we make money is because we don't pay for things like KCM"...

That's horsepoop and you know it. Have some self respect and stop buying that line of crap. They make tons of money and KCM wouldn't even put a dent in profits.

He rode your jumpseat? Next time ask why he's such a cheap b****** to not pay for KCM and instead demand contract concessions to get KCM. Whatever he replies, tell him that money-losing airlines like VX already pay for KCM. Curious to know what his answer is.

Are you suggesting that the pilot group should demand concessions to get KCM?

Yes your high school level Algebra has taught you well young grasshopper...the ONLY reason we have ZERO debt and 400 mil in change is bc the company is neglecting us from KCM...wow that was a humdinger..
The company wants something in return for KCM i.e.. our transition conflict, our four days off, etc...and the union wont budge. People will ALWAYS find something to complain about wether theyre flying spirit or emirates...at the end of the day...my paycheck always clears and the cockpit seats in our A320's feel just as nice as the ones at vx...

Yes your high school level Algebra has taught you well young grasshopper...the ONLY reason we have ZERO debt and 400 mil in change is bc the company is neglecting us from KCM...wow that was a humdinger..
The company wants something in return for KCM i.e.. our transition conflict, our four days off, etc...and the union wont budge. People will ALWAYS find something to complain about wether theyre flying spirit or emirates...at the end of the day...my paycheck always clears and the cockpit seats in our A320's feel just as nice as the ones at vx...

But the seat at the gate isn't as comfortable as the second jumpseat when someone is trying to get to work. And the seat at VX is much more comfortable with a nice dinner sitting in front of you. I also find it much more comfortable facing the passengers when they actually enjoy their trip. It is also nice to have a product I am proud of. I also find it nice to not have to work the MEL. I think I have had less than 5 MEL's on all the aircraft I have flown combined since I got here. I would however find it more comfortable to have VX making money.

My company isn't making money (as some of you are very quick to point out) yet we still get KCM. And we got a decent raise recently. All while "losing" money. Spirit has the best profitability in its history yet they are giving you the finger.

Latest resources

Back