Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

VOTE! United Airlines Will Introduce a Retro Livery, Which is Your Favorite?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Where is the Air Wisconsin option? Oh that's right, United bought them, destroyed them, and then UAL ALPA told their ALPA brothers at Air Wisconsin to GFY. I guess that's how UAL ALPA rolls...

They should do All of them. Seriously, its great for morale. I always like seeing the USAirways PSA plane, and so did everyone else, when it went into San Diego. You could just see the smiles.

I'm with you, they should do one of each of them. I voted for number 4, the friendship livery though.

I think retro liverys are cool no matter what the airline is, I've seen some out there, and I always take a little time to enjoy them. It's a nice little break from whining and complaining about everything under the sun.

how about a no one gives a flying f@#k option?

Sorry, but I agree with LearLove. United sucks. They should never have been given multiple bankruptcies. It made for a very anti-competitive environment. A lot of good people work there, true. But, their management are bad people. I couldn't care less about them and their stupid paint job conniption.

I'll take what's behind door number 5. Wait, oh siht. I can't vote.

No. 2! I also agree with the previous post, do all 5 of them!

They should never have been given multiple bankruptcies. It made for a very anti-competitive environment. A lot of good people work there, true. But, their management are bad people.

Wasn't it UAL that strongly lobbied against any help for dying Pan Am?

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back