• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vote NO on ASA PBS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
look just posting what i know about ours trying to help. We all know that ASA is the greatest airline in the world and that anyone that does a flight in ATL is the enemy so I am sorry, I should have figured that you guys have it under control.

PS make sure you put avoid deadheads to Vietnam!

Simmer down. You warned of a pitfall with PBS at your company and I simply pointed out that our proposed LOA would not share that particular problem. I'm eager to learn of other problems with PBS at other airlines so that I can see if they have been properly addressed in our LOA.

It's the first thing I'll vote yes on at ASA.

Because management WILL NOT sign any new contract that does not contain PBS, and no mediator will side with us in that matter when EVERY other DCI carrier has PBS, and has a much inferior product than we were originally offered.

Because sec6 contract negotiations are done differently than our PBS negotiations. In sec6 the company will approach the mediator/arbitrator and petition for what is the industry standard, which is a lot worse than what we can get now.

I almost wish you "no" people win, and it gets voted down so you can get a worse PBS shoved down your throat in a couple years. Of course, that would suck for those of us who wanted to vote yes, so I guess I'll be happy when it succeeds, but you guys really need a dose of reality.

I almost wish you "no" people win, and it gets voted down so you can get a worse PBS shoved down your throat in a couple years. Of course, that would suck for those of us who wanted to vote yes, so I guess I'll be happy when it succeeds, but you guys really need a dose of reality.

I had the some conversation on my flight this evening.

Nobody said anything about ASA being the greatest airline in the world, or better than your airline!
I did....do....will....especially when comparing ASA to Peanuckle! At least the vast majority of our pilots speak English.....

9e is a sub-standard operation in the air and on the ground. As soon as Mesa finishes its death spiral into a smoking hole, 9e will be the dregs of the industry.

I did....do....will....especially when comparing ASA to Peanuckle! At least the vast majority of our pilots speak English.....

9e is a sub-standard operation in the air and on the ground. As soon as Mesa finishes its death spiral into a smoking hole, 9e will be the dregs of the industry.

You forgot about TSA. They also qualify.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back