• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Vote Mike Best!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And it's been raining in Atlanta so maybe we will have enough water in three months.

all good news. the bad news is Schwarzeneggar needs the water now to fight the fires in SoCal.

"Truth, justice, and the American Way" have prevailed . . . .
Ty-die...yer such an empty blow soft...what have you ever done to defend the American Way, boy...this ain't the friggin last 30 seconds of the game...it's the first quarter and we're down 21-0, with 12:40 left in the first quarter, it's a big task we face...or kinda like bein well before the IP and yer at 540 and 200 feet and the scope is lit, and only half a load of chaff and flares left...so ya take'r off Auto...but you probably ain't been there...we now gotta give Mike, etal, inputs and support...he's got his hands full...and a great future if he does what he said...he'll be lookin to you for some substantial help...and I could use use your enthusiastic "American" true blue attitude on another corner of what we do...if yer willin to back all those big words ya have...and...no one will be shootin at ya...it's easy stuff, according to you...let me know...an' I ain't the Coach...but with boys like you...ya jez gotta say git down and give me "you fill in the number"...an my wife writes this stuff..so feel bad...

Last edited:
We tried the military guys at the negotiating table. The results were less than stellar. The conventional wisdom around campus is that we need non-milspec, non-airways, non-VJ guys at the table.

Will I be one of them? Maybe.

Ty-die...yer such an empty blow soft...what have you ever done to defend the American Way, boy......or kinda like bein well before the IP and yer at 540 and 200 feet and the scope is lit, and only half a load of chaff and flares left...so ya take'r off Auto...but you probably ain't been there......and I could use use your enthusiastic "American" true blue attitude on another corner of what we do...if yer willin to back all those big words ya have...and...no one will be shootin at ya...it's easy stuff, according to you...let me know...an' I ain't the Coach...but with boys like you...ya jez gotta say git down and give me "you fill in the number"...an my wife writes this stuff..so feel bad...

Last edited:
We tried the military guys at the negotiating table. The results were less than stellar. The conventional wisdom around campus is that we need non-milspec, non-airways, non-VJ guys at the table.

Will I be one of them? Maybe.

...if yer a guy who's gonna do it inna way that will get things done...then good on ya!...and Good Luck!

Latest resources

Back