Volo at bdr?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1900cpt

Does anyone have any information on a company called Volo out of kbdr. They have a kingair and some falcons I think....

Thanks

Leaving are we?

Not at all Diesel...looking for info for a friends trying to get out of the current job they have. Been too long here to think about leavin for anything that isnt the "ultimate" flying gig.

I've heard good and bad. It is mostly 135 stuff, and they seem to stay quite busy. I know they are getting more Planes on there certificate and they are looking for a Falcon 50/200 & BE200 people (do not know if they want prior experience).

Good thing is that they also pay average to above average, however, they work your ass off. I do not know anything about hard days off.

I have been looking at that them too, it turns out I used to work with their DOO, If I hear anything I'll let you know. I curently know nothing about them but was advised by a friend.

I know that they are a pretty classy place by the way they operate. Great team of guy's working there and do not skimp on anything. All the planes match, does that count? <joke>

They say pay is good, but compared to what? Living in that area is 400 plus to own a home.

PS, how are you applying?

Last edited:
Not applying myself, just tryin to get info for one of my friends. She was asking if I knew anything about them.

Latest resources

Back