Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Viva Mexico, check this out whataburger...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good lord! I've never seen such negativity about "our beloved" company - and on our own blog!

What's that tell you? We're pointing the ship in the wrong direction. The clock is ticking and when the alarm goes off we'll wake up and be just like ________ . Who needs a stable job when you can be furloughed? Or whipsawed? Or cabatoged? Or even better - outsourced?

Gup

Good lord! I've never seen such negativity about "our beloved" company - and on our own blog!

What's that tell you? We're pointing the ship in the wrong direction. The clock is ticking and when the alarm goes off we'll wake up and be just like ________ . Who needs a stable job when you can be furloughed? Or whipsawed? Or cabatoged? Or even better - outsourced?

Gup

Does cabatoge make you toot?

I just hope we don't go under before I get to meet you GWN.

Gup

Really we have what.... 40,000 employees, how many have posted on that blog 10-20 mind you all with no names. We want a pay raise, we want a bigger 401k match we want we want we want, How do you think they are going to fund all of our wants. Time and time again they have treated us well and time and time again we complain. I just spoke to a union rep yesterday who said the BOD is verry happy with the current scope and code share language that we have, so how about you take a deep breath and just RELAX.

In my opinion, a codeshare should only be called a codeshare when it is sharing routes that another company already successfully flies.

If you are 'codesharing' with another airline so that they can start service to where you want them to go, that's more like subcontracting to me. Now Southwest is just like all of the other airlines, just starting the subcontracting game.

Really we have what.... 40,000 employees, how many have posted on that blog 10-20 mind you all with no names. We want a pay raise, we want a bigger 401k match we want we want we want, How do you think they are going to fund all of our wants. Time and time again they have treated us well and time and time again we complain. I just spoke to a union rep yesterday who said the BOD is verry happy with the current scope and code share language that we have, so how about you take a deep breath and just RELAX.

Gary is that you? Herb? Colleen? Come on, who are you?

PIPE

Latest resources

Back