Visual Approach Procedure

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
h25b said:
He's 22, incredibly hard worker, shows up, gets er done... There are still a few good, young pilots out there to be had.

Holy Sh** he's 22????? dam I though he was 28 and you were just being a dik LOL..... let me guess "hard worker" he's got be some kind of latino?? right? the kid cant even get an ATP??! is he really low time?

PilotChapin said:
Holy Sh** he's 22????? dam I though he was 28 and you were just being a dik LOL..... let me guess "hard worker" he's got be some kind of latino?? right? the kid cant even get an ATP??! is he really low time?

Nope, plenty of time and was LR-JET typed already... We got lucky...

Heck, I was 24 when I took my HS-125 type/ATP ride...

Last edited:
h25b said:
Nope, plenty of time and was LR-JET typed already... I got lucky...

Heck, I was 24 when I took my HS-125 type/ATP ride...

wow, good for you and good thing for the Kid....it's good to see that there are still some guys and even gals out there taking care of business and not concentrating only on partying and pun-tang...although booty is a good thing. I havent ever met a 22 year old typed pilot, the kid must be slick....teach him everything you know, be patient with him....his future is basically in your hands, you can make an awsome pilot out of that kid!! especially since he already has the motivation and the initiative....shake that kid's hand for me!

Latest resources

Back