• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

aeronautic1

Virgil_Tracy
Here is another BOTTOM FEEDER alert:

Vision Air in Las Vegas... recruiting F/Os for Jetstream 32.

You have to pay a $7500 training fee. You are guaranteed 450 hours flight time, but get this... as per their reply to me, the 450 hours are flown in 4-5 months. Pay is $10 per flight hour. And for those of you with a 6th grade education; that's less than $1000 per month... in Las Vegas!!!

Cocktail waitresses in Las vegas make twicethat much without even trying. And theydon't have to bend over and grab their ankles to do it.

if it smells like fish...

Sadly, they found 4 "fools" to pony up that kind of cash for "quality" Vision training. For about the same $$$, these tools could get a 737 type.

The insanity continues...

Whoa! When you said F/O for vision air, I was thinking it was a misspell for the defunct outfit that originally wanted to make an affordable personal jet. Freaked me out.

Vision(less)

DOH !!! This bottom feeder updated the advert for FOs. They have now clarified the point that you will pay $7500 for training and will NOT be type rated in the JetScream 32. Let's all flood this clown with email inquiries/comments. Send them to [email protected]

Sounds like their JS32 is a single pilot operation. Because anyone who is stupid enough to pay $7500 for a non-type training program won't be worth a hill of beans when the shoit hits the fan. Anyone with a commercial can get a 737-300 type at aerosource for $6995.

Geez!!!!

Last edited:
Just Curiouis

Is that 450 flight hours then they kick you out the door like att the others?

Email

That's a good question... sounds like one of those "training airlines" pre 9/11 like Gulfstream International. That's why I posted their email addy. This company needs a good b_tch slapping.

Aeronautic1

You are to funny I tried the email I got a mail demon respone. Do they have a website maybe it has a contact link

I used to fly the PA31 for Vision. I can honestly say it was a bad gig. Yeah I flew a ton but it was 8 months of constant duck and cover. I heard that they mainly fly the 228 now and that the PA31's are out of service. If advise any and evry pilot to stay away from them. It is so wrong to try and drain pilots who are on there way up. That's exactly what they do.

Latest resources

Back