• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin Turbulence

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
accinelli "One more reason we need the B6s, AirTrans, and the Virgin Americas out there".

They are a huge part of the reason service is getting worse as an industry, not better. Regardless of what their respective management teams or employees say B6, AirTran, and VA only care about providing the lowest fare possible. To do that they have to cut cost and in many cases cut corners. Forcing the competition to do things they never thought they'd do just 2-3 years ago.

Sorry, my friend, but service is getting worse because the buying public will NOT pay for good service. The average ticket buyer doesn't give a rats rear end about service. PRICE is king. People carp and complain about service, but they buy tickets from the cheapest provider, not the highest class carrier.

Sorry, my friend, but service is getting worse because the buying public will NOT pay for good service. The average ticket buyer doesn't give a rats rear end about service. PRICE is king. People carp and complain about service, but they buy tickets from the cheapest provider, not the highest class carrier.

Notice in my post I said "part". Believe me I understand price is king. That would be the other part.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back