Virgin continues the march east

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Mr. Chef,

Thank you for a refreshingly honest post. I see even B6 guys are beginning to recognize the damage non-Union pilots who undercut Union wages are doing to the industry. Unfortunately, though wise, you are a minority voice.

Mr. Chef,

Thank you for a refreshingly honest post. I see even B6 guys are beginning to recognize the damage non-Union pilots who undercut Union wages are doing to the industry. Unfortunately, though wise, you are a minority voice.

I've seen everything now! Fubi being nice to a Jetblue guy? What's next? The General bad mouthing Delta? Dogs and cats living together.....oh the humanity!

Do you really think 1 day matters? Fact of the matter is that VA offers MUCH more for the pax than JB. Its a battle you can't win.

Baghdad Bob has been found. I have little doubt that B6 will loose money on this flight, even with their ability to connect passengers in Fort Lauderdale, but VX will ultimately loose their shirt. VX is obsessed with the JetBlue product. Good luck trying to fill those $800+ seats. I suspect that you get enraged when you think about JetBlue and all those JFK flight slots.

Why else would F9 follow us into a market immediately after we announced it?

Why else would F9 follow us into a market immediately after we announced it?

To make your life living hell? No more freebies. The intention is to make you bleed enough that you go away permanently or have to beg for yet more financing to keep from going under. You could fly from Des Moine to Casper and the reaction would be the same.

1. Decathalon? I am guessing you meant DECATHLON.
  2. Older? Maybe. Its a 1976. However, was totally redone in 1994.
  3. I don't have metal spars in it. Neither does my Pitts. Wood is MUCH better.
  4. And how did you know I am running the 160 STC? Stock AEIO-320 is 150 hp.
  5. Tell me about your airplanes.

Wow it was a question not an insult. I have lots of time in them and they are good little airplanes.

I really dont use FI as a way to inflate myself but i am assuming that your response in 5 is assuming that ONLY you are an aircraft owner?

I'll refrain from talking about my planes past and present...

The Jetwho H8Rs here make me laugh. When they came in and destroyed lives and jobs, sorry I meant started up operations 10 years ago, they caught a lot of flak from the big boys too. The blue guys are now sour cause someone else is now in their back yard. Hahaha, hypocrites like barfchef and bigclitboom all spew hate when 10 years ago they were doing the same thing. You guys all flocked to jb to fly shiny new airbuses for regional wages when the entire industry was pulling back after Sept 11. Pot meet kettle.

But I guess its ok for you guys to do it…
Hypocrites.

To make your life living hell? No more freebies. The intention is to make you bleed enough that you go away permanently or have to beg for yet more financing to keep from going under. You could fly from Des Moine to Casper and the reaction would be the same.

Just like you guys did with AA, DAL, UAL etc etc etc…thanks blue ****************************** for taking the industry down a notch first, good job.

Latest resources

Back