• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin Awarded Love Field Gates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not sure why you are trying to pick a fight with me by putting words in my mouth. Your response has nothing to do with my comments. I never said the ITM's don't do a great job. I said I worry it won't continue. Our ITM's work their arse off and don't get treated accordingly.

As far as my "happy" comments, I guess I assumed people would understand I meant with the company. Yes, the ITM's can be personally happy without being happy with the company. I am sorry I didn't clarify.

On all other points, I won't be baited into a union anti-union argument. Please don't put words in my mouth or make counterpoints to my posts that make it look like I am on one side or the other. My above comments are neutral and I will remain just that until it is time to vote.

No fight. I maintain that unhappiness doesn't mean union run. As for what you are worried about, that blame shouldn't fall on the employees.

No tantrum Wave. You made it sound like you worked here and once you moved on....everyone Virgin was bad etc.

As far as the F/C thing...Yeah, it pisses me off and I don't like it! I want it changed as much as everyone else here...unfortunately we have a spineless CEO and he thinks the rule is fine. Imagine that! Although, I will say he doesn't even ride up there, but I still think it is pure crap that we are not allowed up there. Now I will say that it is usually full, so on that, I don't feel bad at all...it is our premium product and people pay good money for those seats. So fill them up!

Hopefully we will be unionizing as a pilot group in the not too distant future. We need to protect ourselves because we know that our mgmnt will only be looking out for themselves should there be a merger.

Latest resources

Back