• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, they get split up, but mostly it's on purpose to avoid sitting next
to you.

You haven't figured that out yet?

Wow, great comeback. :rolleyes:

I believe he was saying Sun Country did this. Not VX.

When I worked for ATA, they did the same thing. No employees, ours or anyone else's, in FC. ATA, like VX, would upgrade paying pax to get jumpseaters on the aircraft. That was with an ALPA contract by the way.

Yes- I realize he was talking about sun country & that's what I was referencing. It's BS he was left at gate because they're too stingy to simply upgrade the highest ff program member to FC to get him on. (Like what vx does). I'll assume the cockpit j/s was also already taken...and yes; that would also be quite awkward I'd think for flight crew--some offline guy crowding their space while perfectly good seat is open in back. I was saying he needs to tell our j/s coordinator (at vx) about it.

Yes- I realize he was talking about sun country & that's what I was referencing. It's BS he was left at gate because they're too stingy to simply upgrade the highest ff program member to FC to get him on. (Like what vx does). I'll assume the cockpit j/s was also already taken...and yes; that would also be quite awkward I'd think for flight crew--some offline guy crowding their space while perfectly good seat is open in back. I was saying he needs to tell our j/s coordinator (at vx) about it.

Jumpseat was taken. I guarantee that jumpseater sat in that fc seat. It worked out fine as I headed to Delta and they put me in first class. I just lost another hour and a half at home. Both flights were redeyes.

Aww Tomct has some sensitive feelers....

Anyway, I never worked at virgin, just was surprised that anyone would restrict first class like that. Again, if I was still at my legacy freely giving virgin jumpseaters a first class ride when able, I'd be pissed that they keep me out of it because I'd "devalue the product"
It's just a disrespectful policy.

It shows your priorities. Employees last. You are the Help. Not worthy of the occasional upgrade.

As far as love field. I could give a f^ck less about the two gates. It's two gates. I still think we should fight to get the restrictions lifted, and love could actually get whatever amount of gates the market can withstand.

So preach on Tomct. Just remember, you wrote a pretty long stressed out post on the same anonymous bitch board you just lectured all of us on.

Jumpseat was taken. I guarantee that jumpseater sat in that fc seat. It worked out fine as I headed to Delta and they put me in first class. I just lost another hour and a half at home. Both flights were redeyes.

Did you tell KD? That 'policy' won't change until someone calls them on it. Like i said; if any airline knowingly pushes with an open seat and leaves a jumper behind, j/s coordinators need to get involved.

Did you tell KD? That 'policy' won't change until someone calls them on it. Like i said; if any airline knowingly pushes with an open seat and leaves a jumper behind, j/s coordinators need to get involved.

I didn't in this issue, but I did on another and nothing got changed on the Sun Country side. I would also like to add that the crews on SC rock. They always take care of us.

Latest resources

Back