• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It's unfortunate that you haven't taken the time to look into the facts. VA currently has some of the A319 cadre at former IDE. Let me see now...the pass rate was over 99.8% in the Airbus at IDE.

And how many of that percent were trained by Airbus? How many Captains were instructors? How many of them were your buddies? All you CRJ f-ups went to the airbus. Please! We had like 6 of them for a whopping few months. You sound like a lying politician with your '99.8%.'

You can't separate yourself now from the pack of wolves you ran with. You and others could have taken a stand against the BS of the CRJ system but you sat back and let it happen for 10 years.

Mike Hamner isn't one of the good ones like that other poster stated.

And how many of that percent were trained by Airbus? How many Captains were instructors? How many of them were your buddies? All you CRJ f-ups went to the airbus. Please! We had like 6 of them for a whopping few months. You sound like a lying politician with your '99.8%.'

You can't separate yourself now from the pack of wolves you ran with. You and others could have taken a stand against the BS of the CRJ system but you sat back and let it happen for 10 years.

Mike Hamner isn't one of the good ones like that other poster stated.

I just got off the phone with a pal from UAL that was just recalled, and we got to talking about VA as he also came from ACA.. He told me the same stories that I'm hearing here about the f-ed up training dept and the guys who ran it. He said that even though he was plenty senior enough to hold the line on the CRJ at ACA, he held tight on the J31 so as to avoid those guys.

It's a small industry and what goes around comes around.. Read my signature carefully, and understand its significance.

Bs

Anyone know where B Silverstein is now? sounds like he would have fit in well at ACA and would jump at the chance of VA. We shared the same sim building for the 328 prop at psa as the ACA guys on the dorkjet. sounded like it was just as bad on that side of the house as well.

Mookie

OMG! I know Silverstein...HaHa. I worked a mesa long ago...He had quite the reputation.

Congrats Mr. Cramden
It is one of your former crash pad compadres. (Not the one who drank Larry's booze) Glad to see things moving along over there. Drop me a PM or msg on Ipilot. Tell John and Mike congrats as well and say hello to Clem.
BB (ABE/J32)
P.S.
It must be good for you to give up SAV your most favorite of ACA overnights

Sounds like there'll be 26 memory items at Virgin. "Let's see. I say we make them memorize the ADG speed limit envelope."

Somehow I don't think Sir Richard will tolerate having to pay to train 80% of his pilots twce.

You guys are killing me! My stomach hurts from from laughing so hard.
DH to WN what a pathetic loser.

so let me understand..

the SWA 737 FO's who's pulling in $100K and looking at $200K inside of 3 years as a CP with 18 days off per month is the looser?

Who's the winner? the $80K A320 CP? :confused:

They want REALLY motivated people. I'm guessing the attitudes of the VA pilot group will make the JB "blue-aid drinkers" look like a senior NWA FA with 10 cats and hemmoroids! :eek: TC

They want REALLY motivated people. I'm guessing the attitudes of the VA pilot group will make the JB "blue-aid drinkers" look like a senior NWA FA with 10 cats and hemmoroids! :eek: TC

for the $80K/yr they'll be required to clean the cabin out after the flight, while the FA's are in the smoke break room, and stock the new snacks and beverages for the next leg. I can see it now... let's try to take the SWA model and mandate their moral on our people, all the while pay them less than half.

so let me understand..

the SWA 737 FO's who's pulling in $100K and looking at $200K inside of 3 years as a CP with 18 days off per month is the looser?

Who's the winner? the $80K A320 CP? :confused:

There are 3 year CA's making 200K with 18 days off? Hmmm...could you please provide some evidence!

Latest resources

Back