• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America to breeze into Chicago

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
AUS - SJC is packed, thank you very much. What's the over/under on when you clowns will pull out of DFW and ORD. My money's on 13 months.

Are you kidding me? I was trying to get a ticket on them from Dallas and they were sold out for the whole week.
Yeap! Your are right.Long holiday weekend. But if you wait until Feb. 23 you can have the whole aircraft for you and few passengers. LAX/DFW (A320)Flt. 874, 85 open seat, Flt882 (A319) 69 open seats. DFW/LAX (A320) Flight 871, 65 open seats, Flt 879 (A319) 84 open seat. I can see how well you guys are doing in DFW against AA. Good luck in ORD with United/AA fortress.

Last edited:
AUS - SJC is packed, thank you very much. What's the over/under on when you clowns will pull out of DFW and ORD. My money's on 13 months.

Apparently Alaska Airlines management does not share your positive views regarding AUS-SJC.

Yeap! Your are right.Long holiday weekend. But if you wait until Feb. 23 you can have the whole aircraft for you and few passengers. LAX/DFW (A320)Flt. 874, 85 open seat, Flt882 (A319) 69 open seats. DFW/LAX (A320) Flight 871, 65 open seats, Flt 879 (A319) 84 open seat. I can see how well you guys are doing in DFW against AA. Good luck in ORD with United/AA fortress.

Cmon man, you seem smarter than this post.....but maybe not. Once spring break fires up, we are going to be packed and it will be that way the rest of the year. You should know, that the first quarter is light for everyone, but system wide we are mid 70's for the first qtr so far....I'll take it. We will do just fine out of DFW. Just wait until we start flying both directions out of there.

Fubi, you are just retarded. Don't be pissed because we continue to kick your TRASH up and down the west coast.

The koolaid is strong with this one ^^^^^. Put the pom-poms down and take a breath now and again, Tomct.

Last edited:
Cmon man, you seem smarter than this post.....but maybe not. Once spring break fires up, we are going to be packed and it will be that way the rest of the year. You should know, that the first quarter is light for everyone, but system wide we are mid 70's for the first qtr so far....I'll take it. We will do just fine out of DFW. Just wait until we start flying both directions out of there.

Fubi, you are just retarded. Don't be pissed because we continue to kick your TRASH up and down the west coast.

Thanks for the posts. I needed a good laugh for the day.:laugh:

Alaska Airlines will discontinue flights from Austin to San Jose beginning May 6, the company announced on Friday.
The carrier said it will continue its nonstop daily service to Seattle from Austin. The announcement comes less than a year after Alaska Air announced it was adding a flight to the Silicon Valley city. American Airlines ended its Austin to San Jose schedule last June.
Alaska Airlines and Horizon Air, subsidiaries of Alaska Air Group (NYSE: ALK), together serve more than 90 cities through an expansive network in Alaska, the Lower 48, Hawaii, Canada and Mexico.

Read more: Alaska Air ending service from Austin to San Jose | Austin Business Journal

Latest resources

Back