Virgin America to breeze into Chicago

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't worry guys. From what I have read on this board:

Virgin America will never get approved.......hold on. That was 4 years ago.

Virgin America isn't a legal company.......my bad That was 2 1/2 years ago.

Virgin America will be closing its doors ANY day now.......no wait. That was 2 years ago.

Virgin America will be shutting down in 60 - 90 days....... Oops, that was 18 months ago.

Come to think of it. Is anyone EVER right on this board? With Fubu's track record on accuracy I am tickled that he's predicting poor things for VA. Keep it up Furby!!! :-D

So "I'M" drinking the kool aid huh....LOL, that's funny. :laugh: :rolleyes:

Hey g-pa, enjoy retirement. ;)

That's your comeback? Seriously?

That's your comeback? Seriously?

I think it is funny that you think it is drinking the kool aid when someone is proud of what their airline is doing. We have a Great product and there are no other flight attendants out there that work as hard as our folks do in the back. They provide an excellent product for the guest along with our amenities. Any of you that have JS on our airplane can attest to this I'm sure.

There...is that better Goggles?

I think it is funny that you think it is drinking the kool aid when someone is proud of what their airline is doing. We have a Great product and there are no other flight attendants out there that work as hard as our folks do in the back. They provide an excellent product for the guest along with our amenities. Any of you that have JS on our airplane can attest to this I'm sure.

There...is that better Goggles?

Much better.

Dont feed the troll.

Careful, if you make fun of Fubi he might go running to the mod again and report your post HAHAHA!

Latest resources

Back