Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. I did my studying while on deployment in the middle east. What are you driving at here man? I just corrected your spelling.

With the little bit of flight experince that you have,you must be teaching a english class some where for a liveing.Give the english test a rest.

With the little bit of flight experince that you have,you must be teaching a english class some where for a liveing.Give the english test a rest.

Nope. Thanks though.

Thanks for the info, I'll try my luck and apply. I don't have any internal recs so I feel like I'm fighting an uphill battle, do you guys think a lack of recs and being a few hundred hrs short will be a deal-breaker??

You can get on here without any internal recs.

IAD might be a good commuter base.

I looked at moving to the DC area (Northern Virginia) a few years back and the real estate costs are astronomical (no value for money). That said, I guess it still might be cheaper than the LA and SFO real estate but NOT BY MUCH (and the weather sucks - freezing in the winter and swampy/hot in the summer). Plus, you are surrounded by politicians, lobbyists and lawyers - YIKES!

It's good to keep your enemies close...

It's good to keep your enemies close...
When the zombie apocalypse starts, you can bag zombies who were politicians, lawyers, and lobbyists. All are good for double points. A lobbyist who is a former politician and current lawyer is the Holy Grail as a zombie shot, problem nowadays is telling when they have turned.

Last edited:
Due to the number of complaints, this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back