Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PositiveRate

Refugee
Does anyone know if the 1000PIC turbine is still a hard number for getting an interview over there or is that a leftover from when they were first starting up?

Thanks.

I think all VA's requirements are flexible. If you have a friend at VA get them to talk to the chief pilot.

Getter:

Is Virgin currently hiring? I know they stopped for awhile their. Have heard that they are to take more deliveries in 2009.

Thanks

The word I have is that things have slowed down a bit. Some upcoming interviews have been pushed back. Not sure of the reasons, but hiring is supposed to continue for the forseeable future as far as I know.

Hiring 30 for the remainder of the year. Did interviews last Wed.

...they stopped for awhile their

Just a friendly reminder...

THEIR - pronoun
1.a form of the possessive case of they used as an attributive adjective, before a noun: their home; their rights as citizens; their departure for Rome.
2.(used after an indefinite singular antecedent in place of the definite masculine form his or the definite feminine form her): Someone left their book on the table. Did everyone bring their lunch?

THEY'RE - contraction of they are

THERE - adverb
1.in or at that place (opposed to HERE): She is there now.
2.at that point in an action, speech, etc.: He stopped there for applause.
3.in that matter, particular, or respect: His anger was justified there.
4.into or to that place; thither: We went there last year.
5.(used by way of calling attention to something or someone): There they go.
6.in or at that place where you are: Well, hi there.
–pronoun
7.(used to introduce a sentence or clause in which the verb comes before its subject or has no complement): There is no hope.
8.that place: He comes from there, too.
9.that point.
–noun
10.that state or condition: I'll introduce you to her, but you're on your own from there on.
–adjective
11.(used for emphasis, esp. after a noun modified by a demonstrative adjective): Ask that man there.
–interjection
12.(used to express satisfaction, relief, encouragement, approval, consolation, etc.): There! It's done.

Who cares about that? We are not writing English papers here. Those that care about its usage can look it up themselves.

Just a friendly reminder.

Latest resources

Back