• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America new hire training

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Making money now too. Training pay, no accommodations during training, and the prospect of no movement bother me. But it would be better than being down graded to year 4 pay of $34 an hour at Endeavor when more of the 200's get parked (70 this year).

You saved everyone a job by voting yes. Eat your bed sheets that you made sucker!!

Sucks that we don't put you up during training, but what a lot of us did was bunk up with other trainee's either in the Red Roof or there may be some crash pads with vacancies...usually $250-300 a month.

Once you get online, just under 4K a month while on reserve. That of course if before taxes, but you get the gist. After talking with our COO the other day, we begin taking new planes in June of 2015, it will be basically 1 a month for a year after that. Subject to change of course, but those were his words. ;) IF they can get birds earlier, we will take them.

We are positioned to do big things IF we can just get the planes coming. Good Luck!

Not a dig, but wasn't the previous issue of taking planes because they were short on capital, or something else? 2014 orders? I can't remember the details. It's good that you have something on the horizon though.

Not a dig, but wasn't the previous issue of taking planes because they were short on capital, or something else? 2014 orders? I can't remember the details. It's good that you have something on the horizon though.

The official word right now is 5 planes for 2015 and 5 in 2016 and then 30 NEOs 2020-2022.

Redflyer...yeah, kind of moving things on the books to look better for IPO, but I believe they pushed too far! We are dying for planes and turning business down due to the lack of planes. I understand why they did it, but they pushed em out too far. Starting June 2015, we begin taking 1 about every 6 weeks for the foreseeable future. That was from the COO's mouth, so that will be refreshing having had no growth for almost 2 yrs. IPO is expected 3rd qtr. :D

Latest resources

Back