Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Kezwick

Any info on:
Training pay....do they provide accommodations....junior base...where is the training....about how long? Any rumors of additional domiciles?? Thanks

Kezwick, you may want to look around some of the info you seek is already available here or on the other forum. But since I am typing already here goes,

yes training pay, $2500 a month I think?

Accommodations, sorry dude on your own, up until sim if you sim in Miami then they cover you, sim in Burlingame sorry on your own.

Junior base is SFO, there have been recent new hires in all bases but now that things have simmered down a bit don't expect to go anywhere other than SFO for a while.

Training is done in Burlingame at our training facility.

DAL is a rumored base if we end up getting the desired gates but it will be a year before they figure out what they will do there.

good luck

Sucks that we don't put you up during training, but what a lot of us did was bunk up with other trainee's either in the Red Roof or there may be some crash pads with vacancies...usually $250-300 a month.

Once you get online, just under 4K a month while on reserve. That of course if before taxes, but you get the gist. After talking with our COO the other day, we begin taking new planes in June of 2015, it will be basically 1 a month for a year after that. Subject to change of course, but those were his words. ;) IF they can get birds earlier, we will take them.

We are positioned to do big things IF we can just get the planes coming. Good Luck!

With those conditions--sounds like a regional. But basically regional pay too.

Those conditions are the same as Delta. Are they a regional? And please tell me the regional that a second year fo makes $80k? Pay isn't the highest here, but it sure as sh!t isn't regional pay.

Last edited:
Making money now too. Training pay, no accommodations during training, and the prospect of no movement bother me. But it would be better than being down graded to year 4 pay of $34 an hour at Endeavor when more of the 200's get parked (70 this year).

Making money now too. Training pay, no accommodations during training, and the prospect of no movement bother me. But it would be better than being down graded to year 4 pay of $34 an hour at Endeavor when more of the 200's get parked (70 this year).

Training pay is $2500/month. It's not the best but it is better than some others out there. When I started regular line pay for 1st year FOs was $44/hr on a 70 hr guarantee. Today newhires on reserve get $52/hr on a 75 hr guarantee. You are correct there is no accommodation provided because you are considered SFO based. If your sim is in SFO then you get a rental car, one per each sim pair. If the sim is in MIA then you get hotel, full per diem, and rental car since MIA is not a base. Lastly, there isn't any movement this year per say but next year should see movement. There are 5 planes coming in 2015 and another 5 in 2016. But of as right now there is none scheduled until Aug '15 so that's over one year of very little movement*

* Unless something changes, eg, IPO, deliveries moved up sooner, etc.

Latest resources

Back