Virgin America moving forward

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
TiredOfTeaching said:
As long as I get to fly big shiny jets, who cares how much I get paid!!!!!

I think this is really funny! Because this is exactly what everybody (including myself) said when I was a CFI in the flight school.

ubpilot said:
I think this is really funny! Because this is exactly what everybody (including myself) said when I was a CFI in the flight school.

I guess you didn't catch the big, shiny, jet part of what I said. You know SJS? I have kids and a mortgage. I'll fly crap haulers if it will pay me enough and give a descent QOL.

Last edited:
I guess you didn't catch the big, shiny, jet part of what I said. You know SJS? I have kids and a mortgage. I'll fly crap haulers if it will pay me enough and give a descent QOL.

You are cleared from QOL FL370 to 10,000.

mozzer said:
You are cleared from QOL FL370 to 10,000.

Hey retard, if you'll sell your soul to fly fly a turbine for squat pay, your one of the problems. I fly a friggin EMB but I'll leave in heartbeat for a piston single if it gives me more time with my family and pays well.

ok Einstein you missed the point....

descent
1. the act or instance of descending
2. a way down
3. a downward incline or passage

decent
1 meeting accepted standards, adequate: a decent salary or "a decent QOL"
2. modest

who's the retard? oh yeah the way2cool4uembdrvr. dork.

TiredOfTeaching said:
Hey retard, if you'll sell your soul to fly fly a turbine for squat pay, your one of the problems. I fly a friggin EMB but I'll leave in heartbeat for a piston single if it gives me more time with my family and pays well.

panties in a bunch oh professor of the skies? I how much ya make flying that "friggin EMB" for TSA? sell YOUR soul yet? oh yeah i see you still have a heartbeat.

Latest resources

Back