• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America getting closer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes I have been there and yes I do know what it costs compared to US cities. 174k (Aus$) is not an aweful salary. But it is significantly LESS than what airline pilots were making in Oz before Virgin Blue came around. They are dragging down the payscales in oz. I hope it's not the case in the Us but I am worried that Virgin America will do the same up here. Sadly pilots these days just don't seem to think we are worth very much. Oh well.

A 76 Captain at Quantas makes 170k. So a 737 driver who makes the same at VB brought them down???????????

But it is significantly LESS than what airline pilots were making in Oz before Virgin Blue came around. They are dragging down the payscales in oz. I hope it's not the case in the Us but I am worried that Virgin America will do the same up here. Sadly pilots these days just don't seem to think we are worth very much. Oh well.

I think you should include all ALPA carriers in that phrase my dear sir. We have done quite a bit bringing this career down on our own without any foreign help

Please turn your nose up at VA I''LL drive one....

Latest resources

Back