• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Virgin America down to 22 million in unrestricted cash

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jesus H. Christ....Take a look at ANY SFO/LAX-DFW flight anytime over the next 6 weeks. Selling for $104 OW and have maybe 10 seats on each flight sold. Talk about over expansion.
At least they pay industry standard wages.

So, how's that SNA service going?

I lost my Virginity yesterday. Jet was packed. Crew was nice. And one F/A had the BEST backside of ANY woman I have EVER seen. In perfectly fitted, skintight uniform pants.

Overall, it was a nice ride but it's just another airline...

[QUOTE[/COLOR][/URL]

Oil will advance to $120 a barrel before the end of 2011 as consumption grows in emerging economies.
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, which is responsible for about 40 percent of global supplies, is unlikely to increase production in the first half of next year unless prices surge through $100 a barrel, the bank said in a report today.[/QUOTE][/B]

VA is 85% hedged through 2011 and 75% hedged through 1Q 2012

I lost my Virginity yesterday. Jet was packed. Crew was nice. And one F/A had the BEST backside of ANY woman I have EVER seen. In perfectly fitted, skintight uniform pants.

Did you score her phone no.?
Of course on her salary, it might cost you some money, since she probably has to turn some tricks to pay rent.
Heck, the cockpit crew probably does also.

Very true, and NJA is just another fractional. Actually, the most expensive fractional, and with no extras for all that extra money.

Lahdy Friggen Dah NEDude......VA is going DOWN on based on Crude Oil. $4 - $5 gas by July of this year, 100% guaranteed.

Crude Oil Price Will Reach $120 a Barrel Before End of 2011

Oil will advance to $120 a barrel before the end of 2011 as consumption grows in emerging economies.
The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, which is responsible for about 40 percent of global supplies, is unlikely to increase production in the first half of next year unless prices surge through $100 a barrel, the bank said in a report today.

Thats funny, MSNBC had 2 different investment advisers predict prices would hit 100 and come back to between 50-90 bucks a barrel by the middle of the year.

100% sure.... yeah and the market is going to 6000. I can't stand blow hole, dooms dayers like you. You don't know sh*t and you cost people a lot of money. I witnessed guys pull out of their 401Ks because people like you were "100%" sure. Stick to what you know, FLYING!!! Your a joke!! Nobody knows, we all have to wait and see.

OMG, I'm turning in BL. I better put in a Delta app!!

Rumor has it Virgin Atlantic is being shopped around for a buyer. Singapore owns 49% but several players are lining up to make a play for VA. Don't know what this means for Virgin America but makes for interesting speculation...

I heard a rumor that continental is going to merge with united and then fly 70 seaters out IAH???

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back